Membership Cards

As of March 2010, graduate-student teaching assistants and teaching fellows voted to form a union, and became a directly chartered local of the Public Service Alliance of Canada. In order to become a full member of the union, allowing you to vote at all union meetings and run for committee and executive positions, graduate TAs and TFs need to sign a membership card. You can sign a card at our tables at orientation events, registration, or contact

*If you signed a blue card last year, there’s no need to sign a new one.*

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.